.:Info
Nick: kuppazki  Info
Age: 30
Location: Orimattila

.:Projects by user

.:Albums

.:

Uploaded: 02.06.2009 03:40
Categories: Furniture

kuppazki - its getting hot, and one must cool his butt!

its getting hot, and one must cool his butt!


Remove this ad by registering or by logging in.

Remove this ad by registering or by logging in.




Login with your Facebook account to comment:



03.06.2009 00:14 BenaHYeah, I have been at site when a full metal case catched on fire. :P The case burned to a pile of ash, but the electronics were unharmed.
02.06.2009 23:55 kuppazkiwillek: i think that would be highly unpropable :D besides they spin just fine
02.06.2009 20:49 pertti85heh:D
02.06.2009 19:52 willekWell if the fan breaks and shorts, it could easily start a fire. Sofacloth catches fire much more easily than a metallic computercase.
02.06.2009 14:16 kuppazkiit's my ass that is on fire. in my opinion, it would be extremely stupid engineering if a fan could catch on fire performing it's basic task wich is to cool things.
02.06.2009 12:43 BenaHIf the fans can move without extra friction and they get cool air, it shouldn't catch fire, I think.
02.06.2009 04:14 redstarthat is def not safe, fire hazard!!!!!